1731 S Brand Blvd. Glendale, CA 91204
818-272-8866
888-505-9737

Western Digital 1TB My Passport Data Recovery

Customer brought in a Western Digital 1TB My Passport drive. She claimed the drive just stopped working all of a sudden.

Recovery Status:

We diagnosed the drive and turns out the issue is severe media damage near the beginning of the drive. We were able image 85% of the drive with no issues. We are now working on the remaining 15% of the data. We hope to get a 90-95% recovery from this case.

Contact our Data Recovery Engineers!

If you are experiencing problems with your Western Digital hard drive, then stop what you are doing and bring it in to the professionals for a free diagnosis. Our Data Recovery engineers have top of the line equipment with an overall 97% success rate. Best part is, no data equals no charge!

Western Digital 1TB My Passport Data Recovery

WHERE TO FIND US?

yelp-circle
Working with Five Star Data Recovery was a great experience. It’s never a fun day when you find that your data is in trouble…but the team at Five Star was very quick to answer questions on a weekend after hrs and then promptly got to work as soon as we dropped off our corrupt CFast card. The whole process was very clear, they communicated often and in detail and in the end were 100% successful in recovering everything we needed. Our footage was saved and it was top notch service along the way. The final invoice was exactly what he quoted at the beginning with no surprise costs. I 100% recommend Vahan and his team.
Justin C.
yelp-circle
I am so thankful that they have 24/7 support on the phone. I just recently called after my hard drive fell onto carpet. They had all the answers and knew exactly what they were talking about. I would recommend them for hard drive support!
Taylor L.
yelp-circle
Can’t say enough good things about Five Star Data Recovery. Took my drive in and had the data back within 24 hours. I was even able to recover the “damaged” files, so pretty much a total recovery of 20 years worth of data. Yeah, yeah, I should have backed up my drive, but I’m just glad that Vahan and the Five Star team were able to get me back in business!
Kip K.

Related Posts