Dropped Hard Drive

Data Recovery From Dropped Hard Drive

Five Star Data Recovery specializes in recovering data from dropped hard drives. If you have an external hard drive that you have recently dropped and the data can no longer be recognized, then it is time to bring it in. Bring your hard drive to Five Star Data Recovery for our highly rated and affordable data recovery services.

Dropped your hard drive and now its not being Recognized?

Check out our latest blog on “How to Repair your External Hard Drive after it was Dropped.”

Upfront. Transparent. Flat Rate Pricing.

Physical Damage to a Dropped Hard Drive

Physical damage from a dropped hard drive can lead to complicated issues with the internal components. Components such as bad heads, bad sectors, and/or damage to the enclosure can lead to improper reading of your data. Moreover, your files will no longer be accessible! Overall, the sensitivity of a dropped hard drive is too difficult to recover. If you hear strange clicking or scratching noises after you dropped your hard drive, then turn it off immediately and call the professionals at Five Star Data Recovery. We will extract your data for you professionally. Nonetheless, our best recommendation is not to repair the damaged hard drive on your own such as home remedies since data recovery will be the prime area of restoration. We are trained and ready to recover your data within a short period of time depending on the damage.

Hundreds of Reviews. Nothing but Happy Customers.

Dropped External Hard Drive Not Recognized?

Our certified data recovery engineers at Five Star Data Recovery offer FREE diagnosis of hard drives and FREE price quotes for the total costs of the recovery. We highly value the trust and loyalty of our data recovery customers so please keep in mind your data will be 100% secure and important information will only be seen by the owner of the hard drive itself. To conclude, contact us at 818-272-8866 for more information about our data recovery process.

Ready to Recovery your Data?